Please contact us on 01298 214601
Broad Walk Dental Practice is a family run dental practice situated in the heart of the Buxton conservation area, providing a full range of NHS and private treatment options.
Brothers, Drs Alexander and Duncan Hannah took over the practice in 2012 and have since been concentrating on building a positive reputation within the area.
The practice is a member of the BDA good practice guide which means we conform to the high standards as set out by the British Dental Association and are inspected regularly. Our main focus is high quality family dental care.
On top of the national regulations and protocols that are expected to be followed by all Dental Healthcare Professionals – including the CQC Guidelines, Broad Walk Dental Practice always goes the extra mile by following the BDA’s Code of Practice.
This is the heart of the BDA Good Practice Scheme – ten simple sentences that sum up everything the Scheme stands for:
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care
- We follow current guidelines on infection control
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with any complaints
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines
For further information please visit the British Dental Association website.